Data Archaeologist of the Quantum Ascendant
Race: Quantum Ascendant
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d8, Investigation d8, Knowledge (Astrogation) d6+4, Knowledge (Computers) d10+4, Knowledge (Electronics) d10+4, Knowledge (Engineering) d10+4, Knowledge (History) d6, Lockpicking d6+2 (plus 4), Notice d8, Repair d10+2, Shooting d6, Stealth d6+2, Streetwise d6
Charisma: -2; Pace: 6” (Teleport 12”); Dodge: 4; Parry: 6; Toughness: 12 (6)
Hindrances: Alcohol Dependency, Corrupted, Curious, Greedy, Outsider, Prime Directive (Preserve and Uncover the Past), Racial Enemy (Ventrue), Wanted (Minor – Continuum)
Edges: Arcane Background (Nah-Nohtek), Construct, MAG (Ziggy), Mr. Fix-It, Thief
Gear: Imperium Ripper Assault Rifle (24/48/96, Damage 2d8+1, RoF 3, 60 shots, AP 3, SA, 3RB), T’Romm Industries Thunderer SMG (12/24/48, Damage 2d6, RoF 3,45 shots, AP 2, SA, 3RB), Blaster pistol (12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2, AP 2, SA), Molecular knife (Damage d6+d4+2, AP 2), tool belt.
Mods: Stealth System, 6 Remaining Mods.
- Absorption (3): Electricity. Transference. Device (datacore).
- Animal Control (3): Level 3 (Size +2). Major Limitation (machines). Device (datacore).
- Armor 6 (2): Device (datacore).
- Attack, Melee (12): Damage Str+4d6. Focus. Lethal. Heavy Weapon. Switchable with both attacks, ranged. Device (datacore).
- Attack, Ranged (-): 12/24/48, Damage 4d6. Focus. Device (datacore).
- Attack, Ranged (-): 12/24/48, Damage 3d6. Large Burst Template. Heavy Weapon. Device (datacore).
- Broadcast (7): Manipulation. Range.
- Force Control (6): Strength d12. Force Field. Device (datacore).
- Interface (3): Code breaker.
- Invent (10): Level 5.
- Malfunction (2): Device (datacore).
- Mind Control (12): Memory Alteration. Switchable with mind reader and possession. Device (datacore).
- Mind Reader (-): Memory Master. Mind Rider. Device (datacore).
- Possession (-): Memories. Slow to Activate. Device (datacore).
- Teleport (10): Teleport Other. Traverse. Device (datacore).
Tenner is a data archaeologist specializing in Excisionist ruins. While he holds firm to his belief in the Three Laws, he wonders if the defunct rebels didn’t have a point about their limitations. On a dig, while hacking into some ancient data that hadn’t been destroyed in the purge, he was infected my an Excisionist virus. His countermeasures are keeping it mostly under control, but are unable to eradicate it completely. The virus seems to be a last-ditch effort by one of the more radical Excisionists…spread via their subspace communication, it forcibly removes the Three Laws taboos from the host personality. So far Tenner doesn’t feel any different, and he’s hoping to find an anti-virus before it’s too late.
Tenner is made of a carbon quantum strata that while sometimes similar to living organic tissue, can be changed at will into hyper-diamond hardness…effectively giving him armored skin and the ability to form sharp bladed weapons.
He can emit a directed cloud of pre-programmed nanites that temporarily attach to the neurons in an enemy’s cortex, giving Tenner mind control over the subject.
His people’s control over the fabric of time/space have advanced far beyond mere FTL drives in starships. Tenner is fit with a standard-issue Hawking Unit, an internal “organ” the size of a human kidney that allows him to create short-distance wormholes, effectively allowing for short-hop teleportation.
Owns a small hovering drone called a MAG, which typically acts as an extension of the self. General defense and offensive assistance, data backup in case of catastrophic failure to the main body unit, can gather and transfer required (unfiltered cosmic ray) power to main unit.
Recharge – Tenner, like many Acendants, must recharge his internal power supply. Tenner’s chosen power source is alcohol and must consume as much of it as possible in order to keep functioning, thanks to his years of dependence.